A recent report from our Partners at the Centers of Excellence for Labor Market Research at Chaffey College focuses on occupations that address the region’s critical health, safety, and economic needs and are expected to remain in-demand despite the ongoing pandemic. These occupations are further categorized by their typical education requirement, projected annual job openings, and if they provide self-sustainable hourly earnings.
- Growing Inland Achievement to Host Workshops on Critical Issues Affecting Students
- Recovery with Equity: A Roadmap for Higher Education After the Pandemic
- Growing Inland Achievement Receives 1.3M Grant from College Futures Foundation for Capacity Building and Regional College Transfer Work
- 2021 Top Critical Workforce Occupations in the Region
- GIA Becomes Independent 501c3 Organization