A recent report from our Partners at the Centers of Excellence for Labor Market Research at Chaffey College focuses on occupations that address the region’s critical health, safety, and economic needs and are expected to remain in-demand despite the ongoing pandemic. These occupations are further categorized by their typical education requirement, projected annual job openings, and if they provide self-sustainable hourly earnings.
- Returning Adult Transition Coach Program to be established with support from Bank of America Foundation Grant
- New GIA Data Dashboard Helps to Understand Degrees and Certificates Completed at Inland Empire Community Colleges
- Over 280 Education Leaders Join Together for Inland Empire/Desert Guided Pathways Summit
- GIA to Host Dual Enrollment Regional Conversation on May 13
- Education Insight Radio Show to Premiere on May 1, 2021