- This event has passed.
Red Ribbon Event for Parents, Guardians, and Community Partners
October 20 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Introduction to the Tobacco-Use Prevention Education (TUPE) Tier II grant deliverables and the San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools TUPE Team. Building a comprehensive school based program with parents, guardians, and community partnerships is essential to the success of the program.
Virtual Event Overview
- Overview of Tobacco-Free District Certification
- California Healthy Kids Survey
- Parent/Guardian and Community Partnerships
- Stanford Tobacco Toolkit Curriculum
- School-wide Prevention Activities
- Youth Development and Student Advocacy
- Interventions (Alternative to Suspension)
- Cessation Resources and Referrals