The GIA Innovation Awards support local organizations committed to increasing baccalaureate degree attainment and economic success throughout the Inland Empire Region. Innovation Award Funding provides up to $150,000 over two years.
We are particularly focused on those efforts that involve more than one educational segment (K-12, community college and higher education) and/or more than one sector (education, business and civic) to improve outcomes for students. We recognize that traditional funding models – in education in particular – often do not provide resources for such collaboration and thus, we are focusing these awards on providing the “glue” resources to support promising partnerships and approaches that align institutions for students’ success.
Growing Inland Achievement is pleased to announce the six recipients for the 2018 Innovation Awards:
- AVID Center
- BLU Educational Foundation’s College Success Initiative
- Mathematical Reasoning With Connections
- Promise Scholars Achieves Partnership
- San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools’ Preparing the Child for the Road Initiative
- University of California, Riverside Leveraging the AP Readiness Program for College Access and Success
For more information on each of the 2018 award recipients, click here.
For more information on each of the 2017 award recipients, click here.
If you have any questions, or would like more information on these awards, as well as future funding opportunities, please contact us directly at (909) 256-0011 or email@example.com.